Saturday, July 24, 2010

Mayhem at the Ministry, Aboard the Hogwarts Express, & The Triwizard Tournament



BOOK: The Goblet of Fire
CHAPTER: 10, 11, & 12
SYNOPSIS: The return to the Burrow via portkey, Harry tells Ron & Hermione about his dream, Rita Skeeter causes some problems & the trio prepare to return to Hogwarts for their 4th year. Mad Eye Moody jinxes his garbage cans and Arthur hurries off the keep him out of trouble, Mrs Weasley gets to gang to King's Cross by taxi, they set off for Hogwarts. The students attend the start-of-term feast and Dumbledore announces the Triwizard Tournament.
FOR TOMORROW: 13 & 14

POSSIBLE DISCUSSION TOPICS

* Would you be crazy enough to submit your name to the Goblet of Fire?

1 comment:

  1. Something new caught my eye this time around: Arthur Weasley has turned down promotions to do what he likes to do best, according to Ron. I think it's probably true; he seems like his own man. He's always portrayed as a bit eccentric, but when it comes to getting things done, he does it. I have always liked Arthur and SPOILER I'm glad he didn't die, as JKR had planned but couldn't bring herself to do.

    I wouldn't have put my name in the cup. Public glory is not my thing.

    ReplyDelete